From Idea to Business w/ Dan Gilkerson and Sam Litvin
How to capitalize on your ideas
- Prioritizing efforts using Product Thinking strategies
- Tips and tricks for “Good Enough” prototyping
- Creating feedback loops to validate objectives and increase velocity
Over 20 years in software engineering and computer security from startups to enterprises. Active open source contributor, co-created approvaltests.com Participates in CTFs (hacking competitions) and product hackathons Provides technical coaching and consulting to help companies achieve their product goals, improve efficiency, and integrate quality into their operations. Clients include Kroger, Best Buy, and Pluralsight https://www.linkedin.com/in/dangilkerson https://github.com/dangilkerson
Growing and scaling your business.
- Defining and finding your customer.
- Defining your focus as a CEO.
- Building a operations of company poised for growth and potential sale.
Sam Litvin MSc MBA:
15 years of engineering experience in small, medium and large companies. General Atomics, Cohu, Luxtera) Entrepreneur with two startups experience – (pre fundraising) CTO of Solase Corp and CEO/Founder of Phittle Corp. Litvin Consulting specializes in coaching, operations, strategy and marketing of early and mid-stage sustainably conscious companies and those directly working on Climate Change. Past clients include BiomedSimulation and Energy311 https://www.linkedin.com/in/slitvin/